Organizational culture is defined by how people inside the organization interact with each other. Day-to-day social exchanges become learned behaviors which are knowingly (or unknowingly) influenced by leaders and the actions they take. Most leaders understand the fundamentals of leadership and strategy formation however, driving culture change is a critical skill and process that begins with heightened awareness of beliefs, experiences, actions and results.
A successful journey of culture transformation must engage leaders to assess and transform their behaviors in alignment with the desired culture change. Join the Chief People Officer of Southeastern Grocers as she shares a step-by-step approach to:
- Defining the desired culture and the factors that shape it
- Communicating the changes necessary to achieve the culture and the critical role of leaders
- Enabling two-way communications and feedback channels
- Understanding and measuring business impacts
- Protecting and sustaining the desired culture