Day 3- Friday May 19th
6:00 AM - 6:45 AM Wellness Walk
7:30 AM - 8:15 AM Networking Breakfast
8:20 AM - 8:30 AM Chairperson's Opening Remarks
Leadership Development Session
8:30 AM - 9:10 AM CEO + CHRO Partnership | Leaders of the Talent AgendaTushar Pandit, Vice President, Human Resources, CDK Global, LLC.
In today’s digital enterprise era and a cognitive tech-savvy workforce, the CEO and CHRO’s partnership is viewed as the ‘Leaders of the Talent Agenda.’ How can an organization optimize its platform, processes and people as a competitive advantage?
When it comes to the Board, the CHRO is expected to design + deliver on CEO and Executive Team succession planning, shaping corporate culture and
achieve Compensation Committee Governance requirements.
In this session, we will present and discuss how the CEO & CHRO partnership:
- Can incorporate the mandate of HR strategies, board compensation and governance implications tie into succession planning?
- Can anticipate and solve for talent-related risks – increasing management and Board accountability for talent determine what leadership styles, thinking styles and emotional competencies are required for a successful C-Suite composition?
- Enables the CHRO to assist the CEO build a culture that fosters strategic growth, institutionalize operational excellence and how collaboration can be leveraged as a competitive advantage?
Moving beyond the compensation committee charter requirement, today’s CHRO has the opportunity on advising the Board and CEO, as a talent strategist, an analytical innovator and an adapter for organizational capacity! Come join us as we look forward to your insights and thought leadership!
Tushar PanditVice President, Human Resources
CDK Global, LLC.
9:15 AM - 9:45 AM Business Meeting
9:50 AM - 10:20 AM Business Meeting
10:25 AM - 10:55 AM Business Meeting/Networking Break
11:00 AM - 11:35 AM What Did We Learn?
This session will allow you to share ideas and thoughts about specific HR challenges leaders at the exchange are facing. You will have a chance to express issues at the start of the exchange. We will take the top issues and place them on flip charts around the room and allow you to contribute your ideas to the issues. You will have an opportuntity to network with others and engage in meaningful dialogue around the issues that are important to you.
11:40 AM - 12:10 PM Is it worth your time?
What is Executive Coaching? Does it add to an individual’s success? How do organizations build Executive Coaching into their operating model? When does it makes sense to initiate? What are the critical success factors needed for a successful engagement? If any of these questions have crossed your mind or are of concern, we will discuss these and share experiences and stories.
In our discussion we will present some ideas and concepts and have an opportunity to explore the effectiveness of Executive Coaching.
1. Define Executive Coaching
2. Learn “tools” to gain insight
3. Understand Critical Success Factors that must be in place
4. Discuss cases and outcomes